To avoid plagiarism:
- Always cite others' work, facts, ideas, diagrams, drawings, music and words, including internet sites without authors or copyright dates
- Acknowledge all original authors regardless of how little you use of their material
- Put quotation marks around an author's exact words
- Use brackets to add words that clarify the quoted text
- If paraphrasing, change the sentence structure, as well as original words
You do not need to cite your own original work, however do not use the same paper for multiple classes or assignments.