At Columbia College, our registration process is clear and streamlined, because your focus should be on what truly matters: your future.
Meet with an Advisor
- New students on our residential campus can connect with their advisors at Admissions@CCIS.edu.
- Returning students on our residential campus are required to meet with an academic advisor every semester before registering for classes. To make an appointment, click the “Schedule an Appointment” link in the left-panel Shortcuts section of myPortal.
- Students studying online, in the evening, or at one of our nationwide locations will be connected with their advisors, and can schedule advising appointment through myPortal. To make an appointment, click the “Schedule an Appointment” link in the left-panel Shortcuts section of myPortal.
Choose your Classes
- Log into myPortal
- Select “Register, Add or Drop Classes" in the left-panel Shortcuts
- Select "Register and Manage Classes."
- This tool lets you plan your courses and request an advisor review.
- If you prefer, we offer in-person registration help at the Center for Student Success on the Columbia, MO campus.
Students who cannot register through myPortal or in person can appoint someone to register for them. Just complete the Registration Proxy Form, and the proxy can register at the Center for Student Success during open hours.