Grossnickle Career Services Center
Making the successful transition from college to the workplace can be challenging, and Grossnickle Career Services Center is here to provide support. Career Services helps students identify appropriate career paths and well-matched opportunities. Students can visit Career Services by appointment for personal assistance in such areas as:
- Assessing abilities, interests and priorities
- Coping with parental or financial pressures
- Developing interview skills
- Learning about graduate school options and the admissions process
- Mastering job search techniques
- Resume development
- Understanding the relationship between choice of major and career plans
Tuesday, September 26, 2017
Employer info booth
Tuesday, September 14, 2017
11 a.m. - 1 p.m.
2018 Career Fair
Thursday, March 8, 2018
11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Peer 2 Peer
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
11:15 a.m. - 12:15 p.m.