The Center for Student Success can assist with financial aid, registration, student accounts, and various other topics related to a student’s account. We’ve listed a few (but not all) of our services below, so reach out, CSS is here to help!
CSS can provide
Financial aid counseling for:
- FAFSA submission & required documents
- General aid eligibility & amounts
- How to accept or modify a financial aid offer letter
- Financial Aid Suspension
- Financial Aid Verification
- Navigating Self-Service Financial Aid
- Return to Title IV (R2T4)
Enrollment support regarding:
- How to make a payment online
- How to register for classes
- Registering for a parking permit (Columbia, MO campus)
- Requesting an Itemized Billing Statements (IBS)
- Requesting a Verification of Payment (VOP)
- The refund process
- Understanding past due balances
Academic coaching through:
- One on one sessions
- Supporting new students with the adjustment to Columbia College
- Goal setting conversations
- Identifying and overcoming any barriers to success
- Learning effective study habits and skills
- Helping you find balance between academics and life
- Understanding and navigating academic resources
Standard processing times
We make every effort to process documents in a timely fashion. View estimated processing times for admissions, financial aid and other forms.
Parking permit procedures
Parking permits are available to all Columbia College students, faculty, staff, visitors and community members doing business at the Columbia College campus. Students can request a parking permit through myPortal (Search for "Student Forms").
For pricing information, please visit the tuition page or contact the Center for Student Success.
If you have lost your parking permit, or suspect it has been stolen, contact Campus Safety.