Grossnickle Career Services Center
Making the successful transition from college to the workplace can be challenging, and Grossnickle Career Services Center is here to provide support. Career Services helps students identify appropriate career paths and well-matched opportunities. Students can visit Career Services by appointment for personal assistance in such areas as:
- Assessing abilities, interests and priorities
- Developing interview skills
- Learning about graduate school options and the admissions process
- Mastering job search techniques
- Resume development
- Understanding the relationship between choice of major and career plans
Find a job
It starts with a handshake. Receive job feeds that match your career interests. Get started on finding your dream job!
- Login to Handshake
- Complete your profile to personalize your job feed
- Start searching for your future career
Employer Chat Session
Tuesday, December 5
11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Missouri Hall Room 130
Thursday, March 8
11 a.m. - 2 p.m.