Step 2: Verify Your Identity
Submit two photos to Admissions@CCIS.edu:
- Photo of your government-issued photo ID.
- Self-image photo of you holding your goverment-issued photo ID next to your face.
Step 3: Submit Your FAFSA
Many students qualify for Federal Financial Aid to offset out-of-pocket college costs. The first step to receiving aid is submitting the Free Application for Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA) at StudentAid.gov using Columbia College's school code: 002456.
Step 4: Plan Your Semester
Save your spot at a Quest Day.During Quest Day, you will meet with academic advisors, enroll in classes, and finalize any remaining details for your first semester.
Step 5: Finalize Details In myPortal
- Pay your deposit to secure your spot at Columbia College. The deposit will be applied to your first tuition payment.
- Complete the housing process:
- Submit your housing contract
- Create a roommate profile
- Select a roommate
- Choose your residential hall and room style
- Submit health records
- Upload a digital copy of your immunization records from your medical provider or previous school
- Waive or accept CC health insurance