Total = $13,000 (annually) / $52,000 (Four-year value )
1 Four-year value is potential total dollar amount at the end of four years, if scholarship renewal requirements are met each year.
All merit scholarships are based on sliding scale and determined by academic achievement. Students should submit their high school transcripts and a test score to be reviewed for the highest possible scholarship. While test scores are encouraged, test optional (GPA only) reviews are also available. The FAFSA is not required for review.
Typical academic profile of students who are considered:
(based on the Reading and Math scores only)
- Retaining your scholarship requires
- maintaining full-time enrollment at Columbia College
- completing 27 credits per academic year
- maintaining minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75
- Freshman merit scholarships are awarded
- at the beginning of your first term
- are generally automatically renewed each year, provided you maintain the required GPA and have not exceeded the maximum number of terms offered
- unless otherwise noted, scholarships are designated for fall/spring terms only and are not available for summer
2 Academic profile is based on a sliding scale GPA/test score formula. This is an example of an average calculation for this tier. Final GPA and test scores may vary slightly from this scale.
Please note: Federal financial aid & state aid will be applied to your student account before institutional aid. Institutional aid may not exceed the cost of tuition.
All Columbia College scholarships and awards are awarded based on availability of funds.