Nursing costs 
You are viewing rates for all associate and bachelor’s nursing degrees that you can earn online or in-seat at any of our nationwide locations, including our evening program in Columbia. Truition® benefits do not apply.
|Associate in Science in Nursing (ASN) ||$405|
|ASN lab fees||Varies: $35-$100 per course|
|Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)||$375|
|Certified Medical Assistant Certificate (CMA) ||$375|
1 Nursing costs are not included with Truition® benefits. However, our tuition is less than the national average for four-year, private schools, and financial aid may be available to help pay for your nursing degree.3 Textbooks and TEAS® exams are free for CMA students.
- Background check, medical document manager and drug test package: approximately $148
- Admission TEAS® test fee: $60
- ASN nursing textbooks: $1,250
- BSN nursing textbooks: $2,400
- Other potential CMA fees: $150 or more
- CPR certifications: $90-120
- Immunizations: varies based on need
- TB skin tests: $10-30
- Physicals: Free on campus
- Parking passes: varies based clinical site
Other student expenses
A urine drug test and physical exam required to start the nursing sequence. Immunizations and lab tests are required.
Some clinical facilities charge parking fees that typically cost $2 per day. Parking fees for a typical clinical course could total $30. Carpooling is a less expensive option.
Incidental fees/lab fees:
Lab fees cover supplies, testing and student name tag. Fees are distributed over nursing courses.
- ASN: Approximately $400
- BSN: $2,000
- Graduation fee: $75
- Transcript fee: $10
- State board and NCLEX application fees: Approximately $300