Paying for college is an investment in yourself and your future. Columbia College offers a quality, innovative nursing education with associate or bachelor’s degrees with opportunities to earn online or in-seat in Columbia, MO or at the Lake of the Ozarks location.
|Description||Cost per credit hour|
|Associate in Science in Nursing (ASN) ||$405|
|Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)||$375|
|Certified Medical Assistant Certificate (CMA)||$375|
|Description||Cost per semester|
|Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)||$12,160 |
- Admission HESI A2® test fee: $65
- Background check, medical document manager and drug test package: approximately $148
- Other potential CMA fees: $150 or more
- CPR certifications: $90-120
- Immunizations: varies based on need
- TB skin tests: $10-30
- Physicals: Free on campus
- Parking passes: varies based clinical site
Other student expenses
A urine drug test and physical exam required to start the nursing sequence. Immunizations and lab tests are required.
Some clinical facilities charge parking fees that typically cost $2 per day. Parking fees for a typical clinical course could total $30. Carpooling is a less expensive option.
Incidental fees/lab fees:
Lab fees cover supplies, testing and student name tag. Fees are distributed over nursing courses.