- All guests ages 3 and over need a ticket to attend commencement.
- All guest tickets are for general admission seating.
- Graduates who do not plan to use all of the tickets they are provided can relinquish those to Student Affairs or their local campus to be added to the allotment of additional tickets when they come to pick up their tickets. Or, they may share them with friends or other graduates who are looking for additional tickets. The sale of commencement tickets is strictly prohibited.
- Ticketholders will be admitted to the Southwell Complex for seating an hour before the ceremony. Ten minutes before, guests who do not have tickets but are in the stand-by line will be admitted to fill any available seats. The stand-by line will form outside of the southwest door of the Southwell Complex closest to Rangeline St. and Rogers St. on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Additional tickets will not be available until the day of the ceremony and will be distributed on a first-come-first-served basis in the standby line outside of the Southwell Complex.
- Additional seating is available in the viewing room inside the Bixby Lecture Hall in Brouder Science Center where guests can watch a live-stream projection of the event. Tickets are not required for guests to watch the program from the viewing room. The ceremony will also be shown on the televisions in the Atkins-Holman Student Commons.
- For additional information, please contact the Student Affairs Office.
All tickets are complimentary and may not be sold. The buying or selling of tickets is strictly prohibited.