2022 Guest speaker
MG Kenneth Kamper, Fort Sill Commanding General
We will provide a professional photographer at the ceremony. Students will be photographed when presented with their diploma. Order forms will be sent to graduates in advance and will be available at the ceremony.
Caps and gowns
Graduates can order their caps and gowns through the Herff-Jones website. The venue will notify students when regalia is available for pick-up.
Announcements and rings
Visit the Herff-Jones website to place orders for printed announcements or rings. If you prefer generic announcements, email the bookstore at SM789@BNCollege.com or call (573) 875-7341.
Feeling overwhelmed? View the Main Campus, Evening and Master's checklist to help you prepare for graduation.
Seating and special accommodations
Doors open one hour before the ceremony begins. Seating is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Contact your location to reserve handicap or wheelchair seating or to make other special accommodations. Advance reservation guarantees wheelchair seating, otherwise it is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Ushers will be available to provide assistance.
Gain access to base as a civilian
Under DoD guidelines, adults and certain children (children who are 16 years old or older and are driving a vehicle) without a current active duty military I.D. card, family I.D. or retiree I.D. must go through the VCC for a pass card that will allow them unescorted access to Fort Sill. All visitors must complete a Fort Sill Form 118a, Request for Unescorted Installation Access to Fort Sill . By submitting your form, you agree to a background check, which uses the National Crime Information Center Interstate Identification Index, a Federal Bureau of Investigation database that provides criminal histories from all 50 states and the District of Columbia. After completing and signing the form it will be taken to the Visitor Control Center located just before the Sheridan Road Gate, T6701 Sheridan Road Fort Sill, Ok 73503, with a government issued ID. Once the request has been processed, and you have your visitor’s pass, you may enter Fort Sill through any gate by presenting your pass and photo ID.
- Travel along I-44 W/US-281 S/US-277 S toward Lawton.
- Take EXIT 41 toward Ft Sill/Key Gate and travel for 0.16 miles.
- Keep left to take the ramp toward Field Artillery Training Center.
- Turn left onto Sheridan Rd. and travel for 0.11 miles.
- 6043 Rothwell St, Fort Sill, OK 73503-8199 is located to your left.
- Travel along I-44 E/US-277 N toward Lawton.
- Take EXIT 41 toward Key Gate and travel for 0.18 miles.
- Keep right to take the ramp toward Field Artillery Training Center.
- Turn slightly right onto Sheridan Rd.
- 6043 Rothwell St, Fort Sill, OK 73503-8199 is located on your left.