Recruit on campus
Interview high-achieving students from across disciplines all in one visit to campus.Read more
Interns benefit employers by providing cost effective, temporary talent.See how
Policies ensure we meet the needs of students and employersView policies
Attend our Career Fair
We host an annual fair to connect you with top students and alumni.Save the date
Columbia College has a diverse population of both college-age and adult students. In addition to our traditional campus, students take courses in the evening, online or at one of our more than 30 venues nationwide. More than 86,000 graduates make up our alumni network worldwide.
The Career Services Staff can:
- Help you make the faculty, staff and student organization connections you need.
- Tell you about the students and the academic programs at our college.
- Advise you about recruiting activities that may work for you.
- Review your recruitment plans for clarity, accuracy and timelines.
- Offer insight into developing a successful internship program.
- Help prepare for career fairs and related activities at the college.
- Manage your visit so that you can make the most effective use of your time.
Employers may also email job and internship opportunities to us to CareerServices@CCIS.edu.