Course schedule NS Everett - Marysville (WA4) Early Fall Session 2023 (23FALL1)
From 8/28/2023 to 10/21/2023
Additional offerings available at our Virtual Course Schedules and Online Course Schedules.
|CJAD 345 WA4A||ETHICS & MORALITY IN CRIM JUST||3.00||15||Michael Wintersole||W||5:00-9:00PM PT|
|ENGL 207W WA4A||INTRODUCTION TO CREATIVE WRITING I - MULTIGENRE||3.00||13||Danielle Sandal||W||5:00-9:00PM PT|
|HUMS 365 WA4A||AMERICAN SOCIAL POLICY||3.00||33||Khaled Khalifa||Tu||5:00-9:00PM PT|
|MATH 150 WA4A||COLLEGE ALGEBRA||3.00||30||Carlie Carson||M||5:00-9:00PM PT|
|MGMT 362 WA4A||ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR||3.00||35||Carlos Alamo||Tu||5:30-9:30PM PT|
|MGMT 479 WA4A||STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT||3.00||18||STAFF STAFF||Th||5:00-9:00PM PT|
|SOCI 365 WA4A||AMERICAN SOCIAL POLICY||3.00||33||Khaled Khalifa||Tu||5:00-9:00PM PT|
Don't see what you're looking for? Check out our Virtual Course Schedules and Online Course Schedules.
Last updated 5/29/2023 @ 12:05 AM. For real-time information, sign into the Self-Service Course Catalog to search for classes. Check your local office for registration dates. Syllabi listed (where applicable) are section-specific. Sign into the Master Syllabus Search page to search for master syllabi.
- Cross-listed course: Multiple departments offer the same course.
- In-seat: The course meets in-person on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location. The course may incorporate technology to support in-person instruction.
- On-site virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location.
- Virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule. A student may have minimal in-person activities such as orientations or proctored exams.
- Web-enhanced course: The course is supplemented with formal, monitored online instructional activities.
- ARR - To be arranged
- TBA - To be announced