|BUSI 502 VETX1||INFORMATION SYSTEMS FOR MGMT||3.00||9||M||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|BUSI 504 VECP2||MANAGERIAL COMMUNICATION||3.00||4||Tu||5:30-9:30PM MT|
|BUSI 526 VEMCG||STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT||3.00||9||W||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|EDUC 508 VEMCG||INTEGRATIVE PROJECT||3.00||2||F||CT|
|EDUC 527 VEMCG||INTRO TO MILD/MOD CROSS-CATEG||3.00||14||M||5:00-9:00PM CT|
|EDUC 586 VEMCG||TECHNIQUES AND STRATEGIES OF INSTRUCTIONAL COACHING||3.00||3||F||CT|
|EDUC 614 VEMCG||READING SPECIALIST PRACTICUM-ELEM||3.00||15||F||CT|
|EDUC 615 VEMCG||PRACTICUM FOR THE GIFTED & TALENTED||3.00||6||F||CT|
|EDUC 616 VEMCG||READING SPECIALIST PRACTICUM-SECONDARY||3.00||25||F||CT|
|MSCJ 526 VEMCG||STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT||3.00||9||W||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|MSCJ 561 VEFL6||CRISIS INTERVENTION||3.00||12||Th||5:00-9:00PM ET|
Last updated 6/24/2022 @ 11:35 PM. For real-time information, sign into the Self-Service Course Catalog to search for classes. Check your local office for registration dates. Syllabi listed (where applicable) are section-specific. Sign into the Master Syllabus Search page to search for master syllabi.
- Cross-listed course: Multiple departments offer the same course.
- In-seat: The course meets in-person on a regular schedule for the required credit hour contact time. The course may meet in a classroom on campus or at an alternative approved physical meeting location. The course may incorporate technology to support in-person instruction.
- On-site virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule for the required credit hour contact time in an on-site classroom. A student may have minimal in-person activities such as orientations or proctored exams.
- Virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule for the required credit hour contact time. A student may have minimal in-person activities such as orientations or proctored exams.
- Web-enhanced course: The course meets in-person with a minimum of 32 contact hours (in-seat or on-site virtual classroom) on a regular schedule and is supplemented with formal, monitored online instructional activities that equals the required credit hour contact time.
- ARR - To be arranged
- TBA - To be announced