|BUSI 504 AL1VE||MANAGERIAL COMMUNICATION||3.00||12||April Nunn||Th||5:00-9:00PM CT|
|BUSI 506 CP2VE||LEGAL & ETHICAL ENVIRONMENT||3.00||12||James Miller||M||5:30-9:30PM MT|
|BUSI 528 TX1VE||INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS||3.00||12||James Bonfiglio||M||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|BUSI 562 AL1VE||MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING||3.00||11||William Whitley||Tu||5:00-9:00PM CT|
|EDUC 520 MCGVE||INSTRUCTIONAL TECHNIQUES FOR TEACHING E NGLISH LEARNERS||3.00||6||Mary Miller||Th||5:00-9:00PM CT|
|EDUC 562 MCGVE||BEHAVIOR MANAGEMENT TECHNIQUES||3.00||8||Jeffrey Mielke||M||5:00-9:00PM CT|
|EDUC 574 VEMCG||EVALUATION OF INDIVIDUAL ACHIEVEMENT AND APTITUDE||3.00||7||Jacqueline Bowles||W||5:00-9:00PM CT|
|MSCJ 500 FL6VE||RESEARCH DESIGN||3.00||8||Thomas Franz||Th||5:00-9:00PM ET|
Last updated 8/20/2021 @ 11:35 PM. For real-time information, sign into the Self-Service Course Catalog to search for classes. Check your local office for registration dates. Syllabi listed (where applicable) are section-specific. Sign into the Master Syllabus Search page to search for master syllabi.
- Cross-listed course: Multiple departments offer the same course.
- In-seat: The course meets in-person on a regular schedule for the required credit hour contact time. The course may meet in a classroom on campus or at an alternative approved physical meeting location. The course may incorporate technology to support in-person instruction.
- On-site virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule for the required credit hour contact time in an on-site classroom. A student may have minimal in-person activities such as orientations or proctored exams.
- Virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule for the required credit hour contact time. A student may have minimal in-person activities such as orientations or proctored exams.
- Web-enhanced course: The course meets in-person with a minimum of 32 contact hours (in-seat or on-site virtual classroom) on a regular schedule and is supplemented with formal, monitored online instructional activities that equals the required credit hour contact time.
- ARR - To be arranged
- TBA - To be announced