|ACCT 280 OK1A||ACCOUNTING I (FINANCIAL)||3.00||N/A||Danica Young||W||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|ENGL 107 OK1A||PREPARATORY ENGLISH COMPOSITION||3.00||0||Christopher Stiebens||Th||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|ENGL 207W OK1A||INTRODUCTION TO CREATIVE WRITING I - MULTIGENRE||3.00||N/A||Jordan MacKey||W||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|HIST 347W OK1A||WORLD WAR I||3.00||6||Paul Teague||M||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|MATH 104 OK1A||BEGINNING ALGEBRA||3.00||1||Paul Gaasbeck||Tu||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|MGMT 365 OK1A||COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS||3.00||4||Sandra Kruse||Th||5:30-9:30PM CT|
Last updated 1/30/2023 @ 10:35 PM. For real-time information, sign into the Self-Service Course Catalog to search for classes. Check your local office for registration dates. Syllabi listed (where applicable) are section-specific. Sign into the Master Syllabus Search page to search for master syllabi.
- Cross-listed course: Multiple departments offer the same course.
- In-seat: The course meets in-person on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location. The course may incorporate technology to support in-person instruction.
- On-site virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location.
- Virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule. A student may have minimal in-person activities such as orientations or proctored exams.
- Web-enhanced course: The course is supplemented with formal, monitored online instructional activities.
- ARR - To be arranged
- TBA - To be announced