|BIOL 326 AOB1||PHYSIOLOGY||3.00||0||TuTh||6:00-8:00PM CT|
|BIOL 326L AOB1||PHYSIOLOGY LABORATORY||2.00||13||TuTh||8:15-10:55PM CT|
|CDEV 106 AOB1||CHILD HEALTH, NUTRITION, AND SAFETY||3.00||8||M||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|COMM 110 AOB1||INTRODUCTION TO SPEECH||3.00||5||TuTh||7:45-9:45PM CT|
|EDUC 106 AOB1||CHILD HEALTH, NUTRITION, AND SAFETY||3.00||18||M||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|EDUC 155 AOB1||ALGEBRAIC REASONING FOR ELEMENTARY AND MIDDLE SCHOOL TEACHERS||3.00||7||Th||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|EDUC 322 AOB1||EDUCATIONAL MEASUREMENT AND ASSESSMENT||3.00||5||W||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|EDUC 392 AOB1||ADOLESCENT PSYCHOLOGY||3.00||8||W||5:00-9:00PM CT|
|ENGL 133W AOB1||TOPICS: WHY WE WRITE||3.00||7||TuTh||5:30-7:30PM CT|
|MATH 106 AOB1||INTERMEDIATE ALGEBRA||3.00||8||TuTh||5:30-7:30PM CT|
|MATH 155 AOB1||ALGEBRAIC REASONING FOR ELEMENTARY AND MIDDLE SCHOOL TEACHERS||3.00||8||Th||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|NURS 300 AOB1||FOUNDATIONS OF PROFESSIONAL NURSING||6.00||0||MTu||9:00-12:00PM CT|
|NURS 300 BOB1||FOUNDATIONS OF PROFESSIONAL NURSING||6.00||1||MTu||9:00-12:00PM CT|
|PSYC 392 AOB1||ADOLESCENT PSYCHOLOGY||3.00||8||W||5:00-9:00PM CT|
Last updated 8/17/2022 @ 1:35 AM. For real-time information, sign into the Self-Service Course Catalog to search for classes. Check your local office for registration dates. Syllabi listed (where applicable) are section-specific. Sign into the Master Syllabus Search page to search for master syllabi.
- Cross-listed course: Multiple departments offer the same course.
- In-seat: The course meets in-person on a regular schedule for the required credit hour contact time. The course may meet in a classroom on campus or at an alternative approved physical meeting location. The course may incorporate technology to support in-person instruction.
- On-site virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule for the required credit hour contact time in an on-site classroom. A student may have minimal in-person activities such as orientations or proctored exams.
- Virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule for the required credit hour contact time. A student may have minimal in-person activities such as orientations or proctored exams.
- Web-enhanced course: The course meets in-person with a minimum of 32 contact hours (in-seat or on-site virtual classroom) on a regular schedule and is supplemented with formal, monitored online instructional activities that equals the required credit hour contact time.
- ARR - To be arranged
- TBA - To be announced