|ANTH 270 MOAA||DIVERSITY AND SOCIETY||3.00||8||Beverly Watson||Tu||5:00-9:00PM CT|
|MATH 104 MOAA||BEGINNING ALGEBRA||3.00||1||Paul Gaasbeck||Tu||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|PSYC 235 MOAA||SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY||3.00||13||Andrew Austin||W||5:00-9:00PM CT|
|RELI 101 MOAA||RELIGION AND HUMAN EXPERIENCE||3.00||3||David Chirban||M||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|SOCI 235 MOAA||SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY||3.00||13||Andrew Austin||W||5:00-9:00PM CT|
|SOCI 270 MOAA||DIVERSITY AND SOCIETY||3.00||8||Beverly Watson||Tu||5:00-9:00PM CT|
|SPAN 101 MOAA||ELEMENTARY SPANISH I||3.00||6||Jesus Gonzalez||Th||5:30-9:30PM CT|
Last updated 3/3/2023 @ 11:35 PM. For real-time information, sign into the Self-Service Course Catalog to search for classes. Check your local office for registration dates. Syllabi listed (where applicable) are section-specific. Sign into the Master Syllabus Search page to search for master syllabi.
- Cross-listed course: Multiple departments offer the same course.
- In-seat: The course meets in-person on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location. The course may incorporate technology to support in-person instruction.
- On-site virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location.
- Virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule. A student may have minimal in-person activities such as orientations or proctored exams.
- Web-enhanced course: The course is supplemented with formal, monitored online instructional activities.
- ARR - To be arranged
- TBA - To be announced