Course schedule Jefferson City (JEF) Early Spring Session 2024 (23SPRG1)
From 1/8/2024 to 3/2/2024
Additional offerings available at our Virtual Course Schedules and Online Course Schedules.
|BIOL 115 JEFA||INTRO TO ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE||3.00||35||Larry Coen||Tu||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|CJAD 301 JEFA||CRIMINAL LAW||3.00||25||Michael Hughes||Tu||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|ENVS 115 JEFA||INTRO TO ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE||3.00||35||Larry Coen||Tu||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|FINC 350 JEFA||BUSINESS FINANCE||3.00||27||John Boudinot||Tu||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|HUMS 325 JEFA||CASE MANAGEMENT||3.00||35||Jawana Hammonds||W||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|MATH 110 JEFA||QUANTITATIVE REASONING||3.00||20||STAFF STAFF||M||5:30-9:30PM CT|
Don't see what you're looking for? Check out our Virtual Course Schedules and Online Course Schedules.
Last updated 5/29/2023 @ 12:05 AM. For real-time information, sign into the Self-Service Course Catalog to search for classes. Check your local office for registration dates. Syllabi listed (where applicable) are section-specific. Sign into the Master Syllabus Search page to search for master syllabi.
- Cross-listed course: Multiple departments offer the same course.
- In-seat: The course meets in-person on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location. The course may incorporate technology to support in-person instruction.
- On-site virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location.
- Virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule. A student may have minimal in-person activities such as orientations or proctored exams.
- Web-enhanced course: The course is supplemented with formal, monitored online instructional activities.
- ARR - To be arranged
- TBA - To be announced