Course schedule Jefferson City (JEF) Late Summer Session 2023 (22SUMR2)
From 6/26/2023 to 8/19/2023
Additional offerings available at our Virtual Course Schedules and Online Course Schedules.
|ENGL 133W AJEF||Topic: Overcoming Struggle||3.00||12||Dana Tannehill||M||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|HIST 122 AJEF||AMERICAN HISTORY SINCE 1877||3.00||15||Thomas Rynard||M||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|HUMS 340 AJEF||WORKING WITH FAMILIES||3.00||8||Connie Collins||Tu||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|MATH 250 AJEF||STATISTICS I||3.00||21||Dawn Putnam||Tu||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|MKTG 210 AJEF||PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING||3.00||19||Karen Hudson||Tu||5:30-9:30PM CT|
Don't see what you're looking for? Check out our Virtual Course Schedules and Online Course Schedules.
Last updated 5/29/2023 @ 1:05 AM. For real-time information, sign into the Self-Service Course Catalog to search for classes. Check your local office for registration dates. Syllabi listed (where applicable) are section-specific. Sign into the Master Syllabus Search page to search for master syllabi.
- Cross-listed course: Multiple departments offer the same course.
- In-seat: The course meets in-person on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location. The course may incorporate technology to support in-person instruction.
- On-site virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location.
- Virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule. A student may have minimal in-person activities such as orientations or proctored exams.
- Web-enhanced course: The course is supplemented with formal, monitored online instructional activities.
- ARR - To be arranged
- TBA - To be announced