Course schedule Jefferson City (JEF) Early Spring Session 2023 (22SPRG1)
From 1/9/2023 to 3/4/2023
Additional offerings available at our Virtual Course Schedules and Online Course Schedules.
|BIOL 115 JEFA||INTRO TO ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE||3.00||6||Larry Coen||Tu||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|ENVS 115 JEFA||INTRO TO ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE||3.00||6||Larry Coen||Tu||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|FINC 350 JEFA||BUSINESS FINANCE||3.00||14||John Boudinot||Th||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|HUMS 300W JEFA||EXPLORING RESEARCH||3.00||13||Peggy Reed-Lohmeyer||M||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|HUMS 325 JEFA||CASE MANAGEMENT||3.00||30||Edward Hinton||W||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|MGMT 230 JEFA||PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT||3.00||7||William King||Th||5:30-9:30PM CT|
Don't see what you're looking for? Check out our Virtual Course Schedules and Online Course Schedules.
Last updated 3/3/2023 @ 11:35 PM. For real-time information, sign into the Self-Service Course Catalog to search for classes. Check your local office for registration dates. Syllabi listed (where applicable) are section-specific. Sign into the Master Syllabus Search page to search for master syllabi.
- Cross-listed course: Multiple departments offer the same course.
- In-seat: The course meets in-person on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location. The course may incorporate technology to support in-person instruction.
- On-site virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location.
- Virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule. A student may have minimal in-person activities such as orientations or proctored exams.
- Web-enhanced course: The course is supplemented with formal, monitored online instructional activities.
- ARR - To be arranged
- TBA - To be announced