|COLL 133 JEFA||FOUNDATIONS: BECOMING AN EDUCATED PERSO N||3.00||0||Michele Love||Tu||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|ENGL 107 JEFA||PREPARATORY ENGLISH COMPOSITION||3.00||5||Dana Tannehill||W||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|HUMS 105 JEFA||INTRODUCTION TO HUMAN SERVICES||3.00||6||Peggy Reed-Lohmeyer||M||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|MATH 104 JEFA||BEGINNING ALGEBRA||3.00||1||Raymond Hune||Th||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|MGMT 230 JEFA||PRINCIPLES OF MANAGEMENT||3.00||5||Herbert Conner||M||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|MGMT 265 JEFA||BUSINESS LAW I||3.00||7||Ronald Pridgin||Tu||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|PSYC 275W JEFA||INTRODUCTION TO SOCIAL SCIENCE WRITING||3.00||6||Edward Hinton||Th||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|SOCI 275W JEFA||INTRODUCTION TO SOCIAL SCIENCE WRITING||3.00||8||Edward Hinton||Th||5:30-9:30PM CT|
Last updated 10/22/2021 @ 6:35 PM. For real-time information, sign into the Self-Service Course Catalog to search for classes. Check your local office for registration dates. Syllabi listed (where applicable) are section-specific. Sign into the Master Syllabus Search page to search for master syllabi.
- Cross-listed course: Multiple departments offer the same course.
- In-seat: The course meets in-person on a regular schedule for the required credit hour contact time. The course may meet in a classroom on campus or at an alternative approved physical meeting location. The course may incorporate technology to support in-person instruction.
- On-site virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule for the required credit hour contact time in an on-site classroom. A student may have minimal in-person activities such as orientations or proctored exams.
- Virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule for the required credit hour contact time. A student may have minimal in-person activities such as orientations or proctored exams.
- Web-enhanced course: The course meets in-person with a minimum of 32 contact hours (in-seat or on-site virtual classroom) on a regular schedule and is supplemented with formal, monitored online instructional activities that equals the required credit hour contact time.
- ARR - To be arranged
- TBA - To be announced