Course schedule Freeport (IL4) Early Fall Session 2023 (23FALL1)
From 8/28/2023 to 10/21/2023
Additional offerings available at our Virtual Course Schedules and Online Course Schedules.
|HUMS 375 IL4A||DISABILITIES||3.00||35||Amber Zykan-Finkelstein||M||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|MGMT 368W IL4A||BUSINESS ETHICS||3.00||20||James Sisto||Th||5:30-9:30PM CT|
Don't see what you're looking for? Check out our Virtual Course Schedules and Online Course Schedules.
Last updated 5/29/2023 @ 12:05 AM. For real-time information, sign into the Self-Service Course Catalog to search for classes. Check your local office for registration dates. Syllabi listed (where applicable) are section-specific. Sign into the Master Syllabus Search page to search for master syllabi.
- Cross-listed course: Multiple departments offer the same course.
- In-seat: The course meets in-person on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location. The course may incorporate technology to support in-person instruction.
- On-site virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location.
- Virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule. A student may have minimal in-person activities such as orientations or proctored exams.
- Web-enhanced course: The course is supplemented with formal, monitored online instructional activities.
- ARR - To be arranged
- TBA - To be announced