Course schedule Crystal Lake (IL3) Early Summer Session 2024 (23SUMR1)
From 4/29/2024 to 6/22/2024
Additional offerings available at our Virtual Course Schedules and Online Course Schedules.
|ACCT 489 IL3A||AUDITING I||3.00||29||George Psaras||W||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|BIOL 372 IL3A||SENSATION AND PERCEPTION||3.00||23||Glenn Gelman||M||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|FINC 350 IL3A||BUSINESS FINANCE||3.00||30||John Altman||Th||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|MGMT 362 IL3A||ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR||3.00||35||James Sisto||M||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|MGMT 393 IL3A||BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEMS||3.00||30||Kevin Liden||Tu||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|PSYC 372 IL3A||SENSATION AND PERCEPTION||3.00||23||Glenn Gelman||M||5:30-9:30PM CT|
Don't see what you're looking for? Check out our Virtual Course Schedules and Online Course Schedules.
Last updated 5/28/2023 @ 11:35 PM. For real-time information, sign into the Self-Service Course Catalog to search for classes. Check your local office for registration dates. Syllabi listed (where applicable) are section-specific. Sign into the Master Syllabus Search page to search for master syllabi.
- Cross-listed course: Multiple departments offer the same course.
- In-seat: The course meets in-person on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location. The course may incorporate technology to support in-person instruction.
- On-site virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location.
- Virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule. A student may have minimal in-person activities such as orientations or proctored exams.
- Web-enhanced course: The course is supplemented with formal, monitored online instructional activities.
- ARR - To be arranged
- TBA - To be announced