Course schedule Crystal Lake (IL3) Early Spring Session 2024 (23SPRG1)
From 1/8/2024 to 3/2/2024
Additional offerings available at our Virtual Course Schedules and Online Course Schedules.
|FINC 354 IL3A||INVESTMENTS||3.00||24||John Altman||Th||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|HUMS 385 IL3A||MENTAL HEALTH||3.00||25||Connie Collins||Th||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|MATH 110 IL3A||QUANTITATIVE REASONING||3.00||20||Tracey Connor||Tu||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|MGMT 338 IL3A||INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS||3.00||30||Walter Adams||W||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|MGMT 368W IL3A||BUSINESS ETHICS||3.00||19||James Sisto||M||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|MKTG 478 IL3A||STRATEGIC MARKETING||3.00||25||James Sisto||Tu||5:30-9:30PM CT|
Don't see what you're looking for? Check out our Virtual Course Schedules and Online Course Schedules.
Last updated 5/29/2023 @ 12:35 AM. For real-time information, sign into the Self-Service Course Catalog to search for classes. Check your local office for registration dates. Syllabi listed (where applicable) are section-specific. Sign into the Master Syllabus Search page to search for master syllabi.
- Cross-listed course: Multiple departments offer the same course.
- In-seat: The course meets in-person on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location. The course may incorporate technology to support in-person instruction.
- On-site virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location.
- Virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule. A student may have minimal in-person activities such as orientations or proctored exams.
- Web-enhanced course: The course is supplemented with formal, monitored online instructional activities.
- ARR - To be arranged
- TBA - To be announced