Course schedule Crystal Lake (IL3) Late Fall Session 2023 (23FALL2)
From 10/23/2023 to 12/16/2023
Additional offerings available at our Virtual Course Schedules and Online Course Schedules.
|ACCT 281 AIL3||ACCOUNTING II (MANAGERIAL)||3.00||27||Jillian Verdun||M||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|MATH 250 AIL3||STATISTICS I||3.00||24||Tracey Connor||Tu||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|MGMT 385 AIL3||BUSINESS PROJECT MANAGEMENT||3.00||18||Walter Adams||W||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|MGMT 479 AIL3||STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT||3.00||19||John Altman||Tu||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|PSYC 385 AIL3||HUMAN SEXUALITY||3.00||23||STAFF STAFF||Th||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|PSYC 410 AIL3||LEARNING THEORIES||3.00||18||Glenn Gelman||M||5:30-9:30PM CT|
|SOCI 385 AIL3||HUMAN SEXUALITY||3.00||23||STAFF STAFF||Th||5:30-9:30PM CT|
Don't see what you're looking for? Check out our Virtual Course Schedules and Online Course Schedules.
Last updated 5/29/2023 @ 1:05 AM. For real-time information, sign into the Self-Service Course Catalog to search for classes. Check your local office for registration dates. Syllabi listed (where applicable) are section-specific. Sign into the Master Syllabus Search page to search for master syllabi.
- Cross-listed course: Multiple departments offer the same course.
- In-seat: The course meets in-person on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location. The course may incorporate technology to support in-person instruction.
- On-site virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location.
- Virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule. A student may have minimal in-person activities such as orientations or proctored exams.
- Web-enhanced course: The course is supplemented with formal, monitored online instructional activities.
- ARR - To be arranged
- TBA - To be announced