Course schedule Hunter Army Airfield (GA2) Early Summer Session 2024 (23SUMR1)
From 4/29/2024 to 6/22/2024
Additional offerings available at our Virtual Course Schedules and Online Course Schedules.
|ACCT 280 GA2A||ACCOUNTING I (FINANCIAL)||3.00||30||Stacey Brown||Tu||5:30-9:30PM ET|
|COMM 110 GA2A||INTRODUCTION TO SPEECH||3.00||25||Jennifer Furlong||Tu||5:30-9:30PM ET|
|HUMS 105 GA2A||INTRODUCTION TO HUMAN SERVICES||3.00||25||Tonya Ruffin||M||5:30-9:30PM ET|
|HUMS 390 GA2A||CHILD WELFARE||3.00||35||Heather Ramsey||W||5:30-9:30PM ET|
|MATH 104 GA2A||BEGINNING ALGEBRA||3.00||25||Renwick Pulwarty||Tu||5:30-9:30PM ET|
|MGMT 265 GA2A||BUSINESS LAW I||3.00||25||Benjamin Boutty||Tu||5:00-9:00PM ET|
|RELI 101 GA2A||RELIGION AND HUMAN EXPERIENCE||3.00||25||STAFF STAFF||M||5:30-9:30PM ET|
Don't see what you're looking for? Check out our Virtual Course Schedules and Online Course Schedules.
Last updated 5/29/2023 @ 12:05 AM. For real-time information, sign into the Self-Service Course Catalog to search for classes. Check your local office for registration dates. Syllabi listed (where applicable) are section-specific. Sign into the Master Syllabus Search page to search for master syllabi.
- Cross-listed course: Multiple departments offer the same course.
- In-seat: The course meets in-person on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location. The course may incorporate technology to support in-person instruction.
- On-site virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location.
- Virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule. A student may have minimal in-person activities such as orientations or proctored exams.
- Web-enhanced course: The course is supplemented with formal, monitored online instructional activities.
- ARR - To be arranged
- TBA - To be announced