Course schedule Hunter Army Airfield (GA2) Late Spring Session 2024 (23SPRG2)
From 3/4/2024 to 4/27/2024
Additional offerings available at our Virtual Course Schedules and Online Course Schedules.
|ARTS 105 AGA2||ART APPRECIATION||3.00||35||Rebecca Floyd||M||5:30-9:30PM ET|
|ECON 394 AGA2||INTERMEDIATE MICROECONOMICS||3.00||25||James Adams||M||5:30-9:30PM ET|
|HUMS 365 AGA2||AMERICAN SOCIAL POLICY||3.00||34||Ellisha Jones||W||5:30-9:30PM ET|
|HUMS 385 AGA2||MENTAL HEALTH||3.00||25||Everett Tolbert||M||5:30-9:30PM ET|
|MGMT 368W AGA2||BUSINESS ETHICS||3.00||20||STAFF STAFF||Tu||5:30-9:30PM ET|
|MKTG 210 AGA2||PRINCIPLES OF MARKETING||3.00||25||Stuart Hodes||W||5:30-9:30PM ET|
|PSYC 101 AGA2||GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY||3.00||34||Terri Carter||Tu||5:30-9:30PM ET|
|SOCI 365 AGA2||AMERICAN SOCIAL POLICY||3.00||34||Ellisha Jones||W||5:30-9:30PM ET|
|SPAN 102 AGA2||ELEMENTARY SPANISH II||3.00||35||Rebecca Galeano||W||5:30-9:30PM ET|
Don't see what you're looking for? Check out our Virtual Course Schedules and Online Course Schedules.
Last updated 5/29/2023 @ 12:35 AM. For real-time information, sign into the Self-Service Course Catalog to search for classes. Check your local office for registration dates. Syllabi listed (where applicable) are section-specific. Sign into the Master Syllabus Search page to search for master syllabi.
- Cross-listed course: Multiple departments offer the same course.
- In-seat: The course meets in-person on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location. The course may incorporate technology to support in-person instruction.
- On-site virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location.
- Virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule. A student may have minimal in-person activities such as orientations or proctored exams.
- Web-enhanced course: The course is supplemented with formal, monitored online instructional activities.
- ARR - To be arranged
- TBA - To be announced