Course schedule Hunter Army Airfield (GA2) Early Spring Session 2024 (23SPRG1)
From 1/8/2024 to 3/2/2024
Additional offerings available at our Virtual Course Schedules and Online Course Schedules.
|ECON 293 GA2A||MACROECONOMICS||3.00||35||James Adams||M||5:30-9:30PM ET|
|HUMS 380 GA2A||ADDICTION||3.00||25||Linda Nelson||M||5:00-9:00PM ET|
|MATH 250 GA2A||STATISTICS I||3.00||24||LaTriece Tanksley||Tu||5:30-9:30PM ET|
|MGMT 261 GA2A||INTRODUCTION TO HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT||3.00||25||Ronald Aikens||W||5:30-9:30PM ET|
|SPAN 101 GA2A||ELEMENTARY SPANISH I||3.00||20||Rebecca Galeano||W||5:30-9:30PM ET|
Don't see what you're looking for? Check out our Virtual Course Schedules and Online Course Schedules.
Last updated 5/29/2023 @ 1:05 AM. For real-time information, sign into the Self-Service Course Catalog to search for classes. Check your local office for registration dates. Syllabi listed (where applicable) are section-specific. Sign into the Master Syllabus Search page to search for master syllabi.
- Cross-listed course: Multiple departments offer the same course.
- In-seat: The course meets in-person on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location. The course may incorporate technology to support in-person instruction.
- On-site virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location.
- Virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule. A student may have minimal in-person activities such as orientations or proctored exams.
- Web-enhanced course: The course is supplemented with formal, monitored online instructional activities.
- ARR - To be arranged
- TBA - To be announced