Course schedule Hunter Army Airfield (GA2) Late Fall Session 2023 (23FALL2)
From 10/23/2023 to 12/16/2023
Additional offerings available at our Virtual Course Schedules and Online Course Schedules.
|ENGL 133W AGA2||TOPIC: WHO TELLS YOUR STORY: THE IMPACT OF NARRATIVES IN SOCIETY||3.00||15||Crystal Higgs||M||5:00-9:00PM ET|
|HIST 111 AGA2||WORLD HISTORY TO 1500||3.00||35||Valerie Adams||Tu||5:30-9:30PM ET|
|HUMS 340 AGA2||WORKING WITH FAMILIES||3.00||35||Ellisha Jones||W||5:30-9:30PM ET|
|MGMT 254W AGA2||BUSINESS COMMUNICATION||3.00||20||John Fulton||Tu||5:30-9:30PM ET|
|MGMT 364 AGA2||RECRUITMENT, STAFFING, AND PERFORMANCE MANAGEMENT||3.00||25||Ronald Aikens||M||5:30-9:30PM ET|
Don't see what you're looking for? Check out our Virtual Course Schedules and Online Course Schedules.
Last updated 5/28/2023 @ 11:35 PM. For real-time information, sign into the Self-Service Course Catalog to search for classes. Check your local office for registration dates. Syllabi listed (where applicable) are section-specific. Sign into the Master Syllabus Search page to search for master syllabi.
- Cross-listed course: Multiple departments offer the same course.
- In-seat: The course meets in-person on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location. The course may incorporate technology to support in-person instruction.
- On-site virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location.
- Virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule. A student may have minimal in-person activities such as orientations or proctored exams.
- Web-enhanced course: The course is supplemented with formal, monitored online instructional activities.
- ARR - To be arranged
- TBA - To be announced