Course schedule Hunter Army Airfield (GA2) Late Summer Session 2023 (22SUMR2)
From 6/26/2023 to 8/19/2023
Additional offerings available at our Virtual Course Schedules and Online Course Schedules.
|ACCT 281 AGA2||ACCOUNTING II (MANAGERIAL)||3.00||8||Cassandra Ryder||Tu||5:00-9:00PM ET|
|MATH 110 AGA2||QUANTITATIVE REASONING||3.00||15||LaTriece Tanksley||Tu||5:30-9:30PM ET|
|MGMT 338 AGA2||INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS||3.00||23||James Adams||M||5:30-9:30PM ET|
|MUSI 120 AGA2||MUSIC AND THE HUMAN EXPERIENCE||3.00||28||Errol Roach||Th||5:30-9:30PM ET|
Don't see what you're looking for? Check out our Virtual Course Schedules and Online Course Schedules.
Last updated 5/29/2023 @ 12:05 AM. For real-time information, sign into the Self-Service Course Catalog to search for classes. Check your local office for registration dates. Syllabi listed (where applicable) are section-specific. Sign into the Master Syllabus Search page to search for master syllabi.
- Cross-listed course: Multiple departments offer the same course.
- In-seat: The course meets in-person on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location. The course may incorporate technology to support in-person instruction.
- On-site virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location.
- Virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule. A student may have minimal in-person activities such as orientations or proctored exams.
- Web-enhanced course: The course is supplemented with formal, monitored online instructional activities.
- ARR - To be arranged
- TBA - To be announced