Course schedule Hunter Army Airfield (GA2) Early Spring Session 2023 (22SPRG1)
From 1/9/2023 to 3/4/2023
Additional offerings available at our Virtual Course Schedules and Online Course Schedules.
|COMM 303W GA2A||INTERCULTURAL COMMUNICATION||3.00||6||Jennifer Furlong||W||5:30-9:30PM ET|
|MATH 250 GA2A||STATISTICS I||3.00||8||LaTriece Tanksley||Tu||5:30-9:30PM ET|
|MGMT 338 GA2A||INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS||3.00||4||Cassandra Ryder||Th||5:00-9:00PM ET|
|PSYC 101 GA2A||GENERAL PSYCHOLOGY||3.00||20||Terri Carter||Th||5:30-9:30PM ET|
Don't see what you're looking for? Check out our Virtual Course Schedules and Online Course Schedules.
Last updated 3/3/2023 @ 11:35 PM. For real-time information, sign into the Self-Service Course Catalog to search for classes. Check your local office for registration dates. Syllabi listed (where applicable) are section-specific. Sign into the Master Syllabus Search page to search for master syllabi.
- Cross-listed course: Multiple departments offer the same course.
- In-seat: The course meets in-person on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location. The course may incorporate technology to support in-person instruction.
- On-site virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location.
- Virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule. A student may have minimal in-person activities such as orientations or proctored exams.
- Web-enhanced course: The course is supplemented with formal, monitored online instructional activities.
- ARR - To be arranged
- TBA - To be announced