Can't find a syllabus?
New Simple Syllabus System
Online Education and Columbia College Global are using a new syllabus system - Simple Syllabus - starting 22SUMR2. Access Simple Syllabus and search for published syllabi. (Once there, Click the Filters button. Enter Subject and/or other fields. Refresh the page to clear the search.)
|COMM 110 FL3A||INTRODUCTION TO SPEECH||3.00||20||Jennifer Furlong||Tu||5:30-9:30PM ET|
|FINC 350 FL3A||BUSINESS FINANCE||3.00||30||Odis Hawkins||W||5:00-9:00PM ET|
|MATH 104 FL3A||BEGINNING ALGEBRA||3.00||25||Renwick Pulwarty||Tu||5:30-9:30PM ET|
|MGMT 265 FL3A||BUSINESS LAW I||3.00||25||Raymond Carlson||W||5:00-9:00PM ET|
|RELI 101 FL3A||RELIGION AND HUMAN EXPERIENCE||3.00||25||STAFF STAFF||M||5:30-9:30PM ET|
Last updated 10/1/2023 @ 12:35 PM. For real-time information, sign into the Self-Service Course Catalog to search for classes. Check your local office for registration dates. Syllabi listed (where applicable) are section-specific. Sign into the Master Syllabus Search page to search for master syllabi.
- Cross-listed course: Multiple departments offer the same course.
- In-seat: The course meets in-person on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location. The course may incorporate technology to support in-person instruction.
- On-site virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location.
- Virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule. A student may have minimal in-person activities such as orientations or proctored exams.
- Web-enhanced course: The course is supplemented with formal, monitored online instructional activities.
- ARR - To be arranged
- TBA - To be announced