All syllabi posted to the course schedule are drafts. All official syllabi are located in the courses. Course schedules are subject to change. Course sections with low enrollments may be cancelled up to the last business day before the start of the session. Students will be moved to another section of the same course if there are openings in those sections. To see a full course schedule with all section offerings, please click here.
Can't find a syllabus?
New Simple Syllabus System
Online Education and Columbia College Global are using a new syllabus system - Simple Syllabus - starting 22SUMR2. Access Simple Syllabus and search for published syllabi. (Once there, Click the Filters button. Enter Subject and/or other fields. Refresh the page to clear the search.)
|ACCT 581||FEDERAL INCOME TAX - BUSINESS ENTITIES||3.00|
|ACCT 584||INTERMEDIATE ACCOUNTING III||3.00|
|ACCT 590||INTEGRATIVE ACCOUNTING SEMINAR||3.00|
|BUSI 502||INFORMATION SYSTEMS FOR MGMT||3.00|
|BUSI 504||MANAGERIAL COMMUNICATION||3.00|
|BUSI 506||LEGAL & ETHICAL ENVIRONMENT||3.00|
|BUSI 508||MANAGERIAL ANALYTICS||3.00|
|BUSI 510||MANAGERIAL ECONOMICS||3.00|
|BUSI 522||ORGANIZATIONAL THEORY & PRACTICE||3.00|
|BUSI 526||STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT||3.00|
|BUSI 528||INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS||3.00|
|BUSI 530||EMPLOYMENT LAW||3.00|
|BUSI 531||ORGANIZATIONAL TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT||3.00|
|BUSI 544||MARKETING STRATEGY||3.00|
|BUSI 562||MANAGERIAL ACCOUNTING||3.00|
|BUSI 570||MANAGERIAL FINANCE||3.00|
|BUSI 595||STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT||3.00|
|EDUC 500||RESEARCH DESIGN RESEARCH DESIGN||3.00|
|EDUC 504||CURRICULUM DESIGN & EVALUATION||3.00|
|EDUC 508||INTEGRATIVE PROJECT||3.00|
|EDUC 555||DEVELOPMENT,GENDER & CULTURAL DIFFERENC||3.00|
|EDUC 560||THEORIES OF LEARNING||3.00|
|EDUC 564||CLASSROOM MANAGEMENT||3.00|
|MSCJ 500||RESEARCH DESIGN||3.00|
|MSCJ 510||LEGAL & ETHICAL ISSUES IN CJ||3.00|
|MSCJ 525||COMPARATIVE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEMS||3.00|
|MSCJ 526||STRATEGIC HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT||3.00|
|MSCJ 535||BUDGETING AND PLANNING FOR CRIMINAL JUSTICE MANAGERS||3.00|
|MSCJ 550||READINGS IN CRIM JUSTICE ADMINISTRATION||3.00|
Last updated 10/1/2023 @ 12:35 PM. For real-time information, sign into the Self-Service Course Catalog to search for classes. Check your local office for registration dates. Syllabi listed (where applicable) are section-specific. Sign into the Master Syllabus Search page to search for master syllabi.
- Cross-listed course: Multiple departments offer the same course.
- In-seat: The course meets in-person on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location. The course may incorporate technology to support in-person instruction.
- On-site virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule in a classroom or other physical location.
- Virtual classroom: The course meets online synchronously at specific times on a regular schedule. A student may have minimal in-person activities such as orientations or proctored exams.
- Web-enhanced course: The course is supplemented with formal, monitored online instructional activities.
- ARR - To be arranged
- TBA - To be announced