Missouri National Guard Association
Columbia College has been helping students advance their lives through higher education for more than 160 years. We're dedicated to serving military and veteran communities. We are proud to support MoNGA by offering competitive tuition rates to active military, reserves, and other MONGA members. Additionally, the college produces and mails MoNGA's yearly membership cards.
Nearly 20,000 students take classes at Columbia College each year at our locations across the nation and online.
Here's how we can help you get the most from your education:
- Flexible in-class (evening) and online courses allow you to fit your classes around your career.
- Six class sessions start each year, allowing you to complete your degree quickly. Each class lasts eight weeks. You could earn an associate degree in 20 months, a bachelor’s in 3.5 years, and a master’s in 12 months!
- We accept more transfer credit than many schools. This means you may be able to graduate even earlier if you have attended an accredited college in the past.
- All classes are taught by experienced instructors with either master's or doctoral degrees.
- Columbia College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. You can be confident that your degree will be respected in the workplace.
- Our degree programs teach skills that can be applied in your career from day one.
No fees. No book costs. No surprises.
Columbia College is committed to adding truth into the price of tuition. We call it
Truition®. You pay no fees and receive your books at no cost.
- No more fees: With
Truition®, we’ve eliminated fees so you know exactly what the cost of college will be.
- No more book costs: Books are included at no cost to you. Receive them before class starts—get a jump start on the upcoming semester.
- No more surprises:
Truition® adds honesty and transparency into the price of college so students aren’t slapped with unexpected fees.
- Undergraduate military rate: $250 per credit hour
- Graduate military rate: $325 per credit hour
- MONGA members not currently serving in an active or reserve role: $337.50 per credit hour
How to receive partner benefits
Complete the free online application. Applying shouldn't take more than 30 minutes.
Complete the admissions process
Authenticate your identity online or in person at a venue near you. Provide proof of High School completion.
Upon Admission, you will receive an email containing simple instructions to verify your affiliation with our partnered organization.
Complete transfer evaluation
Official transcripts from all previous institutions must be submitted within 90 days of enrollment. Official transcripts should be sent to EvalTrans@ccis.edu or 1001 Rogers Street, Columbia, MO 65216.
Truition® prices are established exclusively for undergraduate and graduate students taking classes online or at one of our locations nationwide. Other exclusive programs are in place for students taking classes at our traditional campus in Columbia, Missouri.
Tuition price of $250 and $325 per credit hour is for service members currently serving in the military: active duty, guard, reserve and AGR.
More financial aid
Check out scholarship information or more financial aid options to save more.