Welcome Missouri Sheriffs' Association
Since our tuition is about half the national average for private schools, you could save thousands of dollars on your accredited associate, bachelor’s or master’s degree. Or if you just want to pick up a specific class to help in your career, you can do that too!
Nearly 20,000 students take classes with Columbia College each year at our locations across the nation and online.
Here's how we can help you get the most from your education:
- Flexible in-class (evening) and online courses fit around your schedule
- Classes start six times each year, allowing you to complete your degree quickly. Each class lasts eight weeks. You could earn an associate degree in 20 months, a bachelor’s in 3.5 years and a master’s degree in just 12 months!
- We accept more transfer credit than many schools, which may allow you to graduate even earlier if you have attended an accredited college in the past
- All classes are taught by experienced instructors with either master’s or doctoral degrees
- Columbia College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission so you can be confident that your degree will be respected in the workplace
- Our degree programs teach skills that you can apply in your career from day one
No fees. No book costs. No surprises
Columbia College is committed to adding truth into the price of tuition. We call it
. You pay no fees and receive your books at no cost.
- No more fees: With
Truition®, we’ve eliminated fees so you know exactly what the cost of college will be.
- No more book costs: Books are included at no cost to you. Receive them before class starts—get a jump start on the upcoming semester.
- No more surprises:
Truition® adds honesty and transparency into the price of college so students aren’t slapped with unexpected fees.
- Undergraduate students: $375 per credit hour
- Graduate students: $490 per credit hour
Truition® prices are established exclusively for undergraduate and graduate students taking classes online or at one of our adult higher education venues across the nation. Other exclusive programs are in place for students taking classes at our residential campus in Columbia, Missouri.
Partners in Law Enforcement
The Columbia College Partners in Law Enforcement program gives current or aspiring law enforcement or corrections officers up to 24 hours of college transfer credit after successful completion of law enforcement or corrections academy.
More financial aid
Check out scholarship information or more financial aid options to save more.