Associate Director of Business Development
Phone: (573) 875-7643
Toll Free: 800-231-2391, ext. 7643
Missouri National Education Association members save thousands at Columbia College
As a Missouri National Education Association (MNEA) member, you qualify for a 10 percent tuition discount on all Columbia College courses. And since our tuition is already about half the national average for private schools, you could save thousands of dollars on your accredited associate, bachelor’s or master’s degree.
20,000 students take classes at Columbia College each year at our locations across the nation and online.
Here's how we can help you get the most from your education:
- Flexible in-class (evening) and online courses allow you to fit classes around your career.
- Six class sessions start each year, allowing you to complete your degree quickly. Each class lasts eight weeks. You could earn an associate degree in 20 months, a bachelor’s in 3.5 years, and a master’s degree in just 12 months!
- We accept more transfer credit than many schools, which may allow you to graduate even earlier if you have attended an accredited college in the past.
- All classes are taught by experienced instructors with either master’s or doctoral degrees.
- Columbia College is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission so you can be confident that your degree will be respected in the workplace.
- Our degree programs teach skills that can be applied in your career from day one.
No fees. No book costs. No surprises
Columbia College is committed to adding truth back into the price of tuition. We call it
, a new initiative in which you pay no fees and receive your books at no cost.
- No more fees: With
TruitionSM, we’ve eliminated fees so you know exactly what the cost of college will be.
- No more book costs: Books are included at no cost to you. Receive them before class starts—get a jumpstart on the upcoming semester.
- No more surprises:
TruitionSM adds honesty and transparency into the price of college so students aren’t slapped with unexpected fees.
- Undergraduate students: $375 per credit hour
MNEA rate: $337.50 per credit hour
- Graduate students: $490 per credit hour
MNEA discounted rate: $441 per credit hour
TruitionSM prices are established exclusively for undergraduate and graduate students taking classes online or at one of our adult higher education venues across the nation. Other exclusive programs are in place for students taking classes at our residential campus in Columbia, Missouri.
Tuition discount cannot be retroactively applied or combined with other institutional aid.
Get your tuition discount!
- Apply online to Columbia College of Missouri
- After submitting the online application, current MNEA members must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you would like to receive the 10 percent tuition discount and a copy of your MNEA membership card.
More financial aid
Check out scholarship information or more financial aid options to save more.