Skip to main content

Search Bar Icon Close Menu

Tuition Assistance

Submitting TA Forms

ALL branches of the Army are required to use GoArmyEd.  This means that all students who are active Army, Army Reserve or Army National Guard must complete their registration through the GAE portal so their TA can be submitted. Paper Tuition Assistance forms will no longer be accepted. 

All other students may submit their Tuition Assistance forms to their local campus who will then forward to our Accounting Department for billing.


Request info