Student Government Association Declaration of Candidacy
Declaration of Candidacy checklist
- Fill out the application below and submit the completed form electronically. Applications for the 2020-2021 term are currently being accepted through 12 p.m. Friday, September 25. Find out more through position outlines. Please note that you can only run for two positions.
- Vigorously campaign for your office! All campaign posters must be approved and stamped by the Division of Student Affairs before posting. Student Affairs is located in Atkins-Holman Student Commons, 2nd Floor.
- Voting will take place Monday, September 28-Thursday, October 1. All students at the traditional campus will be emailed information on how to vote.
- Senate positions require a 2.5 cumulative GPA and executive positions require a 2.75 cumulative GPA.
- Please note that you must be a full-time student at the traditional campus in good academic standing to hold office in the Student Government Association. If you have questions or concerns, please contact Sarah Naji at SNaji@CCIS.edu.
You must be able to attend SGA meetings at 11 a.m. on Tuesdays virtually.
Declaration of Candidacy