Our career advisors use Focus 2 to provide you with personalized career planning. The system can help you broaden your career horizons and map out career and educational goals.
Focus 2 assesses your interests, values and skills using questionnaires and testing. The system then searches an occupational database to help you identify careers that match your personal characteristics.
Focus 2, one of the top career-planning systems in the U.S., is free for Columbia College students. Register using Access Code ccis3977
To schedule an appointment, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (573) 875-7425.
Use the Focus 2 Career Planning and Career Guidance System to:
- Assess your interests, skills, personality, values and recreational activities
- Discover occupational and educational options that are best for you
- Map out your career and educational goals and plans
- Explore and analyze career information
- Search for colleges, universities, technical institutes and training programs
- Plan a job search strategy
Strong Interest Inventory: The SII focuses on a student’s personality, interests and work styles to match you with work environments and career paths. The system aims to guide you toward rewarding careers and education based on personal interests.
To access the SII, email email@example.com or call (573) 875-7425. Once you complete the inventory, we will notify you to set up a session with a Career Specialist in person, over the phone or through webchat. In this session, you will receive the results of the instrument and discuss next steps.