Skip to main content

Search Bar Icon Close Menu

Frequently asked questions

Why can’t I take food and drink out of the dining room?

Removal of food, beverages, utensils, tumblers and china are not permitted out of the dining room without the permission of the Director of Food & Dining Services. You are welcome to eat and drink as much as you want while in the dining room, but must keep it within this area. Certain policies and procedures must be followed to maintain a cost-effective and efficient dining program.

Why must I show my I.D. card when I come into the dining room to eat?

Meal cards must be presented to the cashier when you want to eat a meal. Meal cards are non-transferable. These procedures are in place to keep a quality cost-effective program that is maintained for your dining pleasure.

What do I do if I lose my Meal Card/I.D.?

Report lost of stolen cards/I.D. to the Dining Services Office. You must replace your meal card/I.D. at the Student Affairs Office. You will be allowed three meals prior to the replacement of your card/I.D. After that time period, you must pay cash for your meal until you have a valid meal card/I.D. that indicates what meal plan you are on. If you have any questions, please see the Director of Food & Dining Services.

Still have questions?

You can reach us via email at, call the Dining Service office at (573) 875-7546 or stop by and talk with our Director of Food & Dining Services, Sara Lynn.


Apply now