Columbia College-St. Louis has been helping working adults advance their lives through higher education since 1973. In fact, everything we do is geared toward adult learners.
We are part of an extended network of campuses located around the country. The home campus, founded in 1851, is located in Columbia, Mo.
Columbia College serves nearly 25,000 students each year.
When you compare academic quality, tuition, scheduling, faculty credentials, flexibility and convenience, we think you'll agree Columbia College-St. Louis leads the way in offering an affordable, private education for working adults.
Someday starts today.
Affordable, private education
- Accept Veterans Administration benefits and corporate tuition assistance
- Financial aid to qualified students
- Accredited by The Higher Learning Commission and a member since 1918.
Online and on campus degree programs
- Online and on-campus classes may be taken simultaneously so you can earn your degree as soon as possible.
- Eight-week classes
- Five sessions offered each year: January, March, June, August and October
- Start-and-stop flexibility to meet work and family obligations
Easy application process
- online application
- Submit high school diploma or GED
- Official transcripts for any colleges attended
- Practicing professionals
- Credentials include at least a master's degree
- Faculty-to-student ratio of 1-to-16 at the St. Louis campus
- Quality interaction with mature students and instructor
Student-friendly transfer credit policy
- CLEP and DSST accepted
- Accept most previous college courses from an accredited college, even if classes were taken decades ago
- Possible college credit for military experience;
- police, fire and corrections training;
- or credit for prior learning.