- Complete the application for admission
- Pay the $35 non-refundable application fee.
- Authenticate your identity.
- Send your high school transcript* to the Office of the Registrar at 1001 Rogers St. Columbia, MO, 65216.
- Arrange for transcripts* from all previous colleges and universities to be mailed directly to the Office of the Registrar.
- If applicable, have official score reports (Advanced Placement, CLEP, DSST) mailed directly to the Office of the Registrar.
- If you have served in the military, request that an electronic copy of your transcripts is sent to EVALTrans@ccis.edu.
- Submit your FAFSA
To find out if you are eligible for financial aid, complete the Free Application for Federal Financial Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.ed.gov. Use the Columbia College school code: 002456
*Note: A high school transcript is not required if you submit a college transcript with 6 or more transferable college credit hours.
*Unofficial transcripts will be accepted for admission purposes. Official transcripts will be required within 90 days of the start of your first registration.
Find out how
could affect your financial aid eligibility and the way you register for classes