Scholarships, Grants and Loans
Yes, you can...take advantage of several scholarships
Columbia College-Lake County offers several scholarship opportunities throughout the year to qualified students:
- Lake County Campus Scholarship
- Lake County Honors Scholarship
- Frank Westling Memorial Scholarship
- Spouses Opportunity Scholarship - For spouses of active duty service members
- Two-In-Family Grant - for families with more than one immediate family member enrolled full-time at the college in on-campus classes.
Please contact an Academic Advisor for more details.
Other available awards to qualified students include:
- Federal Pell Grant
- Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grant (SEOG)
- Federal Work Study
- Associate Transfer Grant
- Federal Stafford Loan
- Federal Unsubsidized Stafford Loan
- Senior Citizens Awards
Visit our Scholarship Finder to find a scholarship or grant that applies to you.
For more information on scholarships, grants, and loans, contact the Financial Aid office at (800) 231-2391, ext. 7252 or via e-mail at email@example.com.