Columbia College-Los Alamitos's faculty are practicing professionals. This means you'll be taught by qualified instructors, so what you learn today you can use tomorrow.
Our instructors also know how to be responsive to your needs. With an average faculty-to-student ratio of 1-to-16, you'll learn in an environment where you can interact with your instructor and exchange ideas with other adult students. And, if you've got a question, you'll find our faculty are easily accessible by phone, e-mail or a one-on-one visit.
Columbia College-Los Alamitos faculty have graduated from such institutions as:
- Director Carl David, Masters in Education Administration, University of Missouri - Columbia, MO
- Dr. Sutter Fox, Doctor of Education, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- Dr. David Paltin, Doctorate of Philosophy in Psychology from the United States International University
- Dr. Heather Smith, Ph.D. Environmental Toxicology, Univerisity of California at Riverside, CA
- Dwight Stirling, Juris Doctor, Whittier Law School, Criminal Justice Administration
- Marc Yablonka, Masters in Professional Writing, University of Southern California, Los Angeles, CA
- John Catlett, Masters of Business Administration from University of California, Berkeley, CA
- Jack Latson, Masters of Arts in History, University of Houston, Houston, TX
- Jill Perrigo, Masters of Arts in Human Services, Capella University, Los Angeles, CA
To contact your Columbia College-Los Alamitos faculty, consult the faculty and staff directory.