We offer fully accredited degree programs through the Higher Learning Commission, including a nationally ranked MBA. Students learn through conveniently-schedule courses offered both in-seat and online. Learn from experienced faculty and gain the knowledge needed to advance your career. We're here to help you reach your goals!
Three Reasons to Earn Your Master's Degree
Earning a master's degree increases career and salary potential. See other reasons to advance your degree.
Columbia College graduate programs:
Full admission requirements:
- Baccalaureate degree with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above from a regionally accredited institution
- Transcripts from all previously attended colleges/universities and verification of a completed bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution with an undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher. Transcripts are required from all degree-granting institutions, institutions where prerequisite courses were completed, and institutions attended outside the United States.
- Completed application including narrative component
- Personal goal statement (minimum of 300-500 words—included on application)
- Professional resume
* ME.d. applicants must also have a valid teaching certificate.
If your bachelor's degree is not in the same field as the master's you are seeking, or if your undergraduate preparation is lacking certain basic courses, you may qualify for post-baccalaureate admission.
Students who do not meet the 3.0 GPA requirements may be considered for conditional admission at the discretion of the respective academic department. Conditionally admitted students are limited to taking one course per session for their first six hours and must receive a grade of "B" or higher in those courses before being considered for full admission.