2004-2005 Undergraduate Catalog
This catalog is for undergraduate students on the Columbia Evening Campus located in Columbia, MO. Graduate students should refer to the graduate catalog.
Looking for the previous year? 2003-2004 is archived here: 2003-04 Evening Campus undergraduate catalog
Either download the entire catalog (2.4 MB), or download the chapters you need:
- Table of Contents (36 KB)
- Administrative Offices (40 KB)
Contact information for Columbia College offices
- General Information (768 KB)
Mission, college profile, building names, campus map, nationwide campus locations (extended studies campuses), etc.
- Academic Programs and Degree Information (300 KB)
Degrees, majors, minors, bachelor's degrees, associate's degrees, teacher education, etc.
- Personal Curriculum Worksheet (40 KB)
An unofficial worksheet to track general ed courses, major and elective courses
- Academic Honors (40 KB)
Dean's list, presidential award, graduation honors, etc.
- Special Academic Programs (300 KB)
Information about summer sessions, intersession and various tutoring services
- Online Campus (76 KB)
Information about and poilcies for online courses
- Special Academic Facilities (60 KB)
Library, computer lab and classrooms, language lab, and computer use policies.
- Admission Policies (72 Admission information for new fresmen, home-schooled students, transfer students, etc. Also admission policy information and processes
- Evaluation of Credit and Testing (52 KB)
Transfer in or test out
- Finanacial Aid and Scholarships (80 KB)
Information about eligibility and applying for financial aid, scholarships, grants and awards, etc.
- Tuition and Fees (52 KB)
Prices and payment policies, as well as information about deferred payment, employer tuition assistance, military tuition assistance, etc.
- Student Services (76 KB)
Campus Life; career, health and counseling services; international programs, bookstore, cafeteria, ahtletics, laptop loan, organizations, etc.
- Academic Policies, Regulations and Procedures (104 KB)
Regulations for academic advising, internships, degree candidacy, grading system, transcripts, etc; and policies
- Course Descriptions (228 KB)
Synopses of courses taught
- Personnel Directory (72 KB)
Board of Trustees, administration, Evening campus faculty and Alumni Association
- Catalog Index (60 KB)
This catalog is published for the purpose of providing information about the College and its programs. Announcements contained herein are subject to change without notice and may not be regarded in the nature of binding obligations to the College. Columbia College reserves the right to change prices, curricula, policies and practices as described in this catalog as circumstances, efficiency of operation, and fiscal contingencies may require.