As a benefit of our relationship with Microsoft, Columbia College is now able to provide Microsoft Office to students free of charge. This means the latest version of the full Office productivity suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (and more) are available to you as long as you’re a Columbia College student and Microsoft continues the Student Advantage program. Below are some highlights of the offer:
- Install on up to five compatible PCs or Macs, plus five tablets (including iPad)
- Gain valuable skills on the world’s most popular productivity software
- Use the same programs as your professors to ensure full file compatibility
To get office follow these simple steps:
- Go to http://aka.ms/getoffice
- Enter your CougarTrack username with @ccis.edu and CougarTrack password. Note: Your username should be firstname.lastname@example.org not your CougarMail email (such as email@example.com).
- Click Sign In.
- This will take you to the software installation page where you may install on your computer and/or tablet.
Office 365 ProPlus supports PCs and Windows tablets running Windows 7 or higher, and Macs with Mac OS X 10.6 or higher. Office for iPad can be installed on iPads running version 7.0 or higher. For information about mobile devices, visit the Microsoft website .
Below please find instructions for installing Office and a list of frequently asked questions.
Questions? Contact the Technology Solutions Center.