International Student Services is the primary provider of support services to the international community at Columbia College. The staff advocates for student needs and goals by:
- Fostering a welcoming environment;
- Advising to ensure compliance with federal immigration regulations;
- Delivering quality educational programs and services;
- Cultivating academic success and personal development; and
- Collaborating with stakeholders to promote intercultural education and exchange.
Learn more about international services including: