Sara Riley MSN, RN
Sara Riley, MSN, RN graduated from the University of Missouri with a Bachelor of Science in Nursing and a Master of Science in Nursing from St. Louis University. Her practice area over the years has mainly been in Obstetrics.
She has been with Columbia College as full-time faculty since 2010, starting out as a part-time clinical instructor in 2006. She is also the ASN Site Coordinator at the Lake of the Ozarks Location.
Sara resides at the Lake of the Ozarks with her husband, Mike, and has one daughter, Brittany, and two sons, Austin and Dylan. She enjoys spending time with her family, especially on the lake, boating, reading and traveling.
Courses Sara Riley teaches at Columbia College
- NURS 209 Introduction to Nursing - Didactic/Lab
- NURS 211 Mental Health Nursing – Didactic/Lab
- NURS 303 Women’s and Infants’ Health – Didactic/Lab
- NURS 491 NCLEX-RN Review - Didactic
- NURS 414 Human Sexuality: Clinical and Comprehensive Applications - Online
- NURS 415 Cultural Awareness in Nursing - Online
Contact Sara Riley
Phone Number: (573) 875-