Complete and submit the Diploma Reorder form . There is a $10 charge for the diploma reorder.
There are two options available for obtaining the Apostille after submitting the Diploma Reorder form.
Notarize at CC, you send to Secretary of State
Upon processing your diploma reorder, we will notarize your diploma and return it to you. You can then mail the information to the Secretary of State’s Office. For additional information related to obtaining an Apostille, visit the Missouri Secretary of State’s website .
Documents should be sent to:
Secretary of State's Office
600 West Main, Room 322
Jefferson City, MO 65101
Notarize at CC, we'll send to Secretary of State
Upon processing your diploma reorder, we can mail the diploma to the Secretary of State’s Office for you. If you decide to have us send it we will need the following information from you:
- The address where the Apostille should be mailed
- Country in which you will work
- Phone number where you can be reached
There is a $10.00 processing charge for obtaining an Apostille. Payment can be made in one of two ways:
- $10 check made out to the Director of Revenue (or)
- Pay by credit card. The following must be included in your letter:
- Your name exactly as it appears on the credit card
- Credit card number and expiration date
- Your approval for the Secretary of State's office to charge your account
Documents will be mailed directly from the Missouri Secretary of State's Office using regular postal service, unless there is a prepaid envelope included with all documents.